Camp H. M. Smith is a United States Marine Corps installation in the Hawaiian town of Aiea on the island of Oahu, near the community of Halawa (ha-la-va) Heights. It is the headquarters of the United States Pacific Command (PACOM), Special Operations Command Pacific, and Marine Forces Pacific, the Marine service component command of PACOM.

The camp, originally the Aiea Naval Hospital, was named for General Holland McTyeire Smith, the first commanding general of Fleet Marine Force Pacific, on June 8, 1955. The initials H. M. also stood for his nickname which was "Howling Mad" referring to his temper and given to him by his Marines.