The New Cumberland Defense Depot is a United States Army military base located a short distance south of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, in Fairview Township, York County. It is adjacent to the Capital City Airport and a short distance east of the Harrisburg West Shore interchange of the Pennsylvania Turnpike (Interstate 76, which forms the southern boundary of the base) with Interstate 83. The Susquehanna River forms the base's eastern boundary.
The depot covers 851 acres (344 ha) and includes the Administrative Support Center East and Defense Distribution Depot Susquehanna Pennsylvania. It employs about 3,000 civilian and 100 military personnel. The Quartermaster Department had built the depot at New Cumberland in 1918, originally naming it the Marsh Run Storage Depot.